Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We are BACK!!!

So much has happened in such a little time...Addison started her daycare-and she loves it...I started teaching and I have a wonderful class...Paul celebrated his 26th birthday...

After only 2 days at daycare Addison now rolls over without any problem. Sometimes to get something she really wants, she will just roll towards it.

She is now waving "bye". It is so cute!

Many of you are probably wondering how I did leaving Addison at Mrs. Pam's. Well... I got no sleep for several days prior to her first day. So many thoughts were going through my mind. I cried the day I dropped her supplies off...not Addison...yet. I did very well dropping her off...I was a big girl. I didn't cry until the third day when I realized that this was "real"...but she loves it. She has made so many friends and she is developing so fast. I now look forward each day to picking her up. Even with her being so young...she gets so excited to see me walk in the door.

With daycare comes germs and Addison has had a cold the past few days. She is really stuffy and she is coughing. It is so sad but it has made her more cuddly:-)
Here are some pictures of the things you have missed.
Addison "reading" her book

Addison the morning of her first day of school
She loved her shinny white shoes

Addison's first balloon at Paul's Birthday

Addison is loving her food. She eats everything!

Addison playing in her "still-favorite" toy

Addison not feeling well:-(


Addison in her new pretty dress for daddy's birthday


Addison is now getting used to getting up early every morning

Addison showing off her dress

1 comment:

The Stark Family said...

I love the new gamecock picture!!