Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Anthony Thomas Harris






Anthony was born on December 29, 2007. He weighed 8.5lbs and was 20 1/2 inches long. He has a head full of hair and the biggest feet and hands I have ever seen on a newborn. He is really cute and we can't wait to see him when he is more active. Anthony had the cutest nurse. She has been a nurse for 53 years and still wears the cute nurse hat. Of course Paul felt the need to ask for a hug because she was so cute. I think he got a bigger hug then he expected:)

4 comments:

The Stark Family said...

I'm confused...is this your brother? I can't remember. Your life has been just filled with babies recently!! We can't wait to see pictures of baby Addison when she arrives!!

Sadler Family said...

I know...there are certainly lots of babies being born this year in our family. This is actually my Dad's new son.

Anyway...I hope you can come to the baby shower. I want to see you before Addison gets here. The invites should be sent out soon:-)

Sadler Family said...

Sorry Lindsay for my own confussion. Yes, Anthony is my half-brother. Paul's mom questioned how I responded to you and I just realized what you were asking...sorry:-)

The Stark Family said...

That's ok. I knew what you meant!

I just got the invitation for the baby shower!! I've already marked it on my calendar--I'll see you then! :-)