Saturday, December 15, 2007

We are 7 months




I cannot believe how far along we are. It is going by so fast! We just had a 7 month check up and everything is still going well. On this trip I had to do my blood sugar test, which I failed by 6 points! I now have to do a 3 hour test next week to see if I have Gestational Diabieties. At this point, I just want a healthy baby and will do whatever I have to...including giving up sugar and pricking my finger 3-4 times a day. Here are some of my most recent pictures. I put one of Lily because I have been amazed at what she can already sense. I think she knows that something is different with her mommy. These are pictures of her laying in her favorite place...just underneath Addison.

5 comments:

The Stark Family said...

WOW Amanda! You look great!! I can't believe in about two months you will have a beautiful baby girl!! :-)
Keep us posted about the diabetes...

Sadler Family said...

Ya'll are so kind:) I wish you were here to experience this with me. Paul and I are praying for you. We love ya'll!

The Stark Family said...

Thanks for the prayers! We are praying for you as well. By the way--how is teaching going?

Sadler Family said...

Lindsay...email me your email address and phone number...asadler@lexington4.net

James & Diane said...

Soory we missed you guys at
Thanksgivings! I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Enjoy the New Year! I look forward to seeing you guys soon.

blog-jamesanddiane@blogspot.com

James