Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our New Car


We have been looking into getting a new car for awhile now. We originally wanted an SUV, but after taking into consideration my commute to work and gas prices we decided on a mid-size car. It has all the room we were looking for...not to mention all the warranties that come with a 2008 Hyundai Elantra GLS. We are very happy with the new car. It is hard to tell in this picture, but the color is Black Pearl. It is almost glittery in the sun.

So that was an exciting day for us...The next day I had Eric and Alisha take me to the dealership to get the car cleaned...well...while waiting they ended up getting the exact same car in Blue. We ended the day celebrating together our Brand New Cars.

4 comments:

The Stark Family said...

Love the car! That is so funny...my next post was going to be our new car. I was going to post about it the other day but Ben wanted to wait until he washed the car!! Great minds think alike!!

Sadler Family said...

That it so funny! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Daniel said...

You and Alisha are the Elantra Twins!! :)

Alisha Harris said...

ughgh YOU BEAT ME!! im soo behind on bloggin :(