Friday, January 4, 2008

Paul and Lily




As many of you know, Paul and Lily haven't been the closest of friends since the accident that left her with a ruptured eardrum. If you haven't heard that story...too long. Anyway... I posted awhile ago about how amazed I was that Lily knew something was different about me. She has been going through some "mood-swings" lately...some bad...but she has recently become attached to Paul. I have always wanted them to get along because I pesonally think she is the cutest puppy ever. She now cuddles with him, licks him and follows him throughout the house. It is so cute! Anyway...I know some of you who know the typical relationship that they have...but I have pictures to prove that they really are "in love" now. He has even changed her name and she now responds to Logan...don't ask?!?

No comments: