Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Fun Weekend

Happy Birthday Mimi.
This past weekend was Mimi's birthday and we celebrated it by watching the USC football game and then dinner at O'Charley's. 

Addison loved seeing her aunt Nat Nat.

She also loved playing with her Uncle Adam

Here is Pappy in his snuggie (a vision from Adam's Flash Forward...haha)

Addison cooked some yummy Cheeze-its in her kitchen set at MiMi's

She was very serious

Addison always follows me to the bathroom.  While at MiMi's house she said, "Mama PaPa".  I said, "You want to go to the potty?"  She said "yeah".  I put her on the potty and she went!  I thought I was going crazy, but she did it again a couple hours later.  It was only that day so we will continue with our plan to start over Christmas break.

Paul really wanted to put up all the Christmas decorations, but I talked him into just doing Addison's Tree.  Addison put every decoration on herself.  She loves sitting at looking at her tree.  She also likes moving her ornaments around.





2 comments:

The Stark Family said...

Wow!! What a smart girl!
I love the pictures of her with her Christmas tree.

Thomas and Heather said...

Addy, We love your tree and pretty curls! Tell Mommy we want to see her baby belly! The picture in front of the toilet is the only baby shot we have seen all year!

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

G-Daddy and G-Mom