Saturday, October 31, 2009

Again...

So, we have done alot of Halloween parties this year.  I think by the time our church fall festival came around, we were ready to get it done with.  We thought to make it a little more interesting Addison would go as Strawberry Shortcake.  She didn't like the hat so we just went with a bow.  She looked so cute.

After looking through these pictures we came up with a little story...

Mom, are you serious?  I have to get all dressed up again to get you and dada candy?

Alright, take a picture.  I know I look cute.

Ok, can we go now.  Lets get this over with.

I'm doing this only because I love you guys.

So, you ARE serious!  I really have to do this!  I'll make the best of it.

This isn't too bad.  I got a great view up here.

Look who joined us.  My cousin was the best looking frog there!

Thank you mommy and dada for taking me out.  This was fun!

I even got to hold Ryder.