Monday, May 19, 2008

Stuffed Animals?



After 3 nights of very little sleep, sleep deprivation began to take its toll. Addison was sleeping in her bassinet this particular night. She was beginning to wake up, about 1:30am, and I jumped out of bed. While getting Addison ready to feed, I asked Paul, "Do we typically feed the stuffed animals?", Paul, confused said, "what are you talking about?". I continued to ask him if we had to feed the stuffed animals. In the back of my mind I was concerned about the stuffed animals
taking Addison's milk supply. I kept asking Paul but he didn't understand what I was talking about. I continued asking him if we typically fed the stuffed animals but he still didn't understand. I finally told him not to worry about it because I was too tired to explain. When morning came we had a good laugh. I remembered the entire conversation so I don't think I was slept talking. After those hard nights, we HAVE received our much needed sleep
.

No comments: