Thursday, December 3, 2009

Addison...Addison...oh Addison!

I have always thought Addison to be halarious!  She does the funniest things...and she does them on purpose.  I can't imagine how she is going to be when she gets older...I think I might be in trouble.
Here are a few of the latest things she has done that kept us laughing for a long time.
* On the way home from VA we stopped by McDonalds and got her some pancakes.  As we were driving down the road she kept saying "Mama, Hat!", "Daddy, Hat?"...finally I looked back at her and she had her pancake on her head. 
*  The other day on the way home she kept saying "Mama, hahaha".  When I looked back at her she had taken off her shoes and socks and had placed her Cherrios in between her toes (thanks pappy for teaching her this nice trick)
* Yesterday it was raining and for some reason she had taken off her shoes and socks.  The door was wet from when I was loading her in the car.  She was rubbing her feet on the door then calling me to watch her as she licked the water off her toes...gross but funny!
* Today as we were on our way to school she called me saying, "look mamma ewww"  I looked back and something was on her finger.  I said, "Gross Addison, what is it?".   She laughed as she put it in her mouth.  I still don't know what it was.



2 comments:

The Stark Family said...

Hahaha! I bet I know what it was...

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing ever. I can not wait to get my hands on her tonight!!!!!!!!!!! Love Aunt Nat Nat