Thursday, February 21, 2008

38 weeks Update

We are now 38 weeks pregnant and again no change at the doctor's appointment. I believe we got too excited too fast when we were originally told that we were moving fast. Things have come to a stop! The doctor warned us that if we still looked the same in 2 weeks then he would 1st try to induce us, but he can't see that helping much...then we would have to talk about doing a C-section.
When I first got pregnant I knew that there was a chance that I would not be able to deliver naturally. I have a tilted uterus that runs on my mom's side of the family. I was assured that everything looked fine though. Right now baby Addison is not dropping and that is the problem. We still have 2 weeks...which is a long time. We will just have to wait. In the mean time all I can do is pray...oh yeah, I'm walking in a walk-a-thon on Saturday:-)

1 comment:

The Stark Family said...

I can't imagine the anxiety you must be experiencing right now. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. And a walk-a-thon?? YOU GO GIRL!!