Sunday, November 25, 2007

Addison's Room


We are so excited about Addison's arrival. We have talked about the stages we wanted to take in getting her room ready. I wanted to get it put together slowly so I don't become more antsy than I already am. So last weekend we emptied the room out. This weekend Paul's parents came over and painted the room. This was a big help considering Paul is horrible at painting and I can't breathe in the fumes. They did a great job and we are so thankful for their help. We will keep you updated along the way:)

2 comments:

The Stark Family said...

I love the colors! I can't wait to see pictures of the room all put together!! We miss you guys. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break!

The Stark Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.