Wednesday, November 7, 2007

6 months








I hope you don't get tired of me posting pictures of myself...but this whole experience is so wonderful. The time is flying by so fast and I am trying to embrace it all before everything changes. A part of me is sad about the thought of not being pregnant and a part of me is happy about Addison's arrival. I will have my next check-up on Tuesday so I will be able to post more pictures of Addison. I have been growing so fast this month so I am excited about seeing the difference in the Ultrasound. I just pray that everything will be great and that Addison is continuing to grow into a healthy baby.

4 comments:

The Stark Family said...

What can I say but too cute...too cute!! By the way we've moved blogs!

Daniel said...

Such a cute mom to be...

Daniel said...

I think you and Paul should stand belly to belly :))))

Sadler Family said...

I got paul beat big time!