Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ethan's Birthday

Ethan turned 1 on March 29th.  He is growing up so fast.  Here are some facts about our little man
-he is wearing 12 months clothes
-he is eating EVERYTHING you put infront of him
-he is using sign language for eat, milk, more, and all done
-his first "big" word was cracker and he uses it whenever he wants food
-he just started walking (April)-only taking a few steps at a time
-he loves to have help while walking around and kicking a ball
-he has found his voice when it comes to putting Addison in "her place"

He is such a sweet little boy and we love him so much!


Here are some pictures from his Birthday Party





14 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Sadler Family, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Meg said...

They look like they had a fantastic time! Quite a cake you had there.

Anonymous said...

aww! www.styledynamite.blogspot.com-please follow!

online loans said...

Handling a family is hard but worthy.

Anonymous said...

Sadler Family, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

sily said...

sac a main
t shirts
portefeuille
nike free 5.0 v4 running
nike free run shoes
Sacs Louis Vuitton

sap business analytics said...

He has a beautiful cake. He must be really happy!

security equipment said...

This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work

Unknown said...

I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative, if you have a spare time look at me too at thrombosed hemorrhoid treatment I am happy to share with you and hope to become your friends

~nm said...

Hi. I chanced upong your blog by using the "Next Blog" button on the toolbar. And I saw that your son shares the same birth date (but not the year). My son is 8 yrs and your son must be 2 now :)

Anonymous said...

how cute

Fowl Ideas said...

I see your blog attracts advertisers thinly disguised as bloggers.

The "next blog" button beckons me yet again.

Bye.

vuhelp.com said...

so nice blogger

Sanjay Sharma said...

Packers And Movers Kolkata Salt Lake
Packers And Movers Kolkata Garia
Packers And Movers Kolkata Dumdum
Packers And Movers Howrah
Movers And Packers Howrah
Movers And Packers Burdhwan
Packers And Movers Burdhwan