Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big Ol' Belly

I am now 7 months pregnant and counting down the weeks!  Everything is going well with little Ethan.  He is growing just like he is suppose to and he has a healthy heartrate.  We are getting so excited about his arrival.  I was looking at some old blogs of when I was pregnant with Addison and I thought it would be cool to find the exact outfit and compare pictures of me now.  I think my belly looks exactly the same...what do you think?
7 Months with Addison


7 months with Ethan


  

3 comments:

the haynie's said...

Looking very close. You still look good. I can't belive it's been 7 months already.

The Flowers said...

Looks like Ethan is a little lower...your belly button is lower! You look good!!

Thomas and Heather said...

You look great! Other than your belly button being lower, they really do look the same! It's exciting!