Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Here are some pictures from the recent weeks. Sorry we have not posted in quite some time. Amanda has not been feeling well and hasn't been up to posting, plus all the pictures are on my BlackBerry and I haven't uploaded them to our pc. Enjoy the pics. We will try to be more diligent about posting pics of our beautiful daughter and her rockin' cool parents. Oh and Amanda found out that her due date is April 13, 2010. Yay!!!








Addison looking at the ducks at the pond


4 comments:

the haynie's said...

Hope Amanda feels better soon. We are so excited for you guys keep us posted on the new baby. I love the pic of addison looking at the ducks.

The Stark Family said...

Woo hoo! I didn't know #2 was on the way. April babies are the best!! ;-)

Congratulations!! I hope you start to feel better soon, Amanda.

Alisha Harris said...

YAY 2 days later and its on my birthday!! :)

Thomas and Heather said...

We're excited about our April grandbaby and can't wait to hear whether the baby is a boy or girl!