Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Fun Summer Day

Paul and I have loved having the summer off together. We were watching T.V. last night and we saw on the News that admission to the children's museum was only $1, so we packed up and went. We had a great time!

Earlier that day we enjoyed lunch and shopping with Mimi and Aunt Nat Nat. Addison is now calling everyone Nat Nat...it is so funny!

We got a picture with the weather man, Brookes Garner. He is our favorite...he is also super cute:)
Addison playing with Maddy.
Daddy and Addison building a big tower.
I was painting my toes in the morning and Addison kept insisting that I paint hers. She sat quietly and still the entire time. They are super cute. She is now showing everyone we meet. She is such a girly-girl!

2 comments:

The Flowers said...

Aw those pink toes are so cute! I tried to paint Haylee's the other day and she just wasn't about it at all. I painted them when she was little and didn't know what I was doing, but she just doesn't like you to touch her feet. Looks like ya'll had a fun day!

Alisha Harris said...

love her painted toes!! too cute!