Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Monkey!

Dear Addison,

I am so amazed at how fast you are growing up. I feel like it was just yesterday when I brought you home. I felt so prepared, but when I had you in my arms, I was so scared. The nights you cried, I cried. I wanted you to be happy and comfortable, and I was willing to do whatever it took. You are changing each day. Learning something new each day. Like your Great Pop-pop you are always trying to make people laugh. You always make people smile, and I love that about you.
I thank God everyday for you!
Happy Birthday!!!
Mommy


To my precious little monkey,
You have brought such joy to your mommy and I. This past year has been so much fun watching you grow and explore your new world. I want to share with you some of things that I love about you: I love it when I get to wake you up in the morning to get you ready to go to Mrs.Pams, I love kissing you goodbye and telling you I will see you this afternoon, I love how you smile and stick your tongue out, I love how you are starting to give kisses, I love how you reach up to me when you want me to pick you up, and I love how you yell and point (thanks mimi) at lily and call her BAD DOG. But most of all i love you because you are my daughter...and now I'm crying writing this.
Love you,
Dada


7 comments:

amanda crawford said...

Happy Birthday Addison!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Grandma's little
angel. It's amazing how fast you
are growing. I can hardly wait for
the time when we will be closer to
you and I am able to see you more
often. I love you so much! Can't
wait to see you on Friday.
Love!!! Grandma Neesey

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Addison!!!!!!
Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Love Uncle Matthew

The Flowers said...

Aw she is so cute! can't wait to see ya'll this weekend and her and Haylee to play together! We are WAY excited for the zoo and what perfect weather for a Birthday Party!

Harris Family News said...

Wow! Already? Happy Birthday Addison!!!
Love,
Uncle Mike and Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Addison! I can't believe it's your birthday already. We all miss you guys and can't wait to see you. Jessica and Sarah asked if you could give Addison a kiss and hug from them.

Sadler Family said...

Thank you everyone for all your birthday wishes. Addison had a wonderful birthday!!!