Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving






Our family has so many things to be thankful for this year. I am thankful for my husband and daughter each and every day.


This year we originally didn't have any plans for Thanksgiving so we decided to suprise a few people. We packed the car and drove to Virginia to first suprise my mom. We pulled up into her driveway and realized she wasn't there. I called her and began by having a normal conversation. I asked her what they were doing and she mentioned she was out getting some last minute things for decorating. I told her that the house looked fine. She didn't say anything so I mentioned how I really liked her tree this year. Suprised, she asked "How do you know what my tree looks like?" I told her that I was standing in her living room. She did not believe me and kept repeating that "it wasn't funny, and was not something to joke about". I began walking through the house describing things I would only know if I was there. She finally said, "Oh my gosh, you really are here. I will be there in a minute!"

We also had the chance to suprise the Harris Family by showing up just in time for Thanksgiving lunch. It was so nice seeing everyone.

We didn't get many pictures. Here are a couple of pictures that my mom took.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were so glad to be able to spend Thanksgiving with you guys. Jessica and Sarah keep asking when they can see Addison again. I told them we will keep in touch thru blogging each other. We were really glad to see you guys. They Haynie's

Daniel said...

Hey Im glad you guys came up. It was nice to see you. Addison is growing so much.

Anonymous said...

It was the best surprise that I've
had in awhile. Surprise me again
real soon!! Grandma can't get
enough of her little pumpkin!!
Love ya! MOM