Thursday, July 17, 2008


After a lot of patience and prayer, we now have someone to watch Addison when I go back to work. She is a lovely lady who only watches teacher's kids in my district. She has been watching children in her home now for 25 years. I was told that she typically does not have openings but I was lucky when she had only one opening left for this school year. Paul and I met with her on Monday and Addison bonded with her immediately. She lives on a huge farm with horses and goats. Paul and I prayed that we would find someone who was a Christian and who would love Addison and would not look at the situation as a "job". We truly believe we found that person. I feel more comfortable now about going back to work...now will I still cry...who knows? I cried the other day thinking about how Addison was going to be the youngest and I didn't want the other kids to come and steal her toys from her. I know I'm just being emotional:-). I guess I will be needing a lot of prayer when her first day comes around.




Isaiah 54:13 All your children will have God for their teacher-what a mentor for your children!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Stark Family said...

I'm so glad you have found someone that you feel comfortable with. I'm sure that will help a little (although I know it is probably going to be very hard to leave Addison). At least you know she is in safe hands!