Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pregnancy Pictures

Finding out that we were pregnant has been one of the happiest days of our life. So many different emotions ran through our heads. We were so happy because this was a planned pregnancy, but once the fact that we were pregnant set in we began to have fears. Most of all we want to be wonderful parents.
Being pregnant has been so much fun. I love waking up and looking in the mirror to see if I have grown. Up until a couple of weeks ago, people still couldn't tell I was pregnant. It was so frustrating because I wanted to whole world to know and I personally thought I was huge.
As of this week I am 21 weeks pregnant everything is going perfectly. I am finally 5 pounds over my starting weight (this will probably be the last time I mention my weight) and I am REALLY showing. My Aunt Kim was in town last week for the wedding and she brought me tons of cute clothes. My mom and Paul's mom went out shopping and got baby Addison so many cute outfits.
Our due date is March 5 so we will keep you informed until that date.







3 comments:

Daniel said...

SO CUTE!!!!!

The Stark Family said...

You are sooo cute!!! You both are going to be the greatest parents ever! By the way, I love the name!

Sadler Family said...

Ya'll are so nice...we miss you so much...update your site so we can see what is going on with you!